It takes place at the Miles Nadal Jewish Community Centre (Room R318) at 750 Spadina Avenue (near Bloor) in Toronto and is entitled:
Self Publish & Market Your Book
Self-publishing – it's all the rage, and no wonder! From establishing credibility within a business niche to becoming a breakout author, the tools are in your hands now to help you achieve your book-publishing goals.
At this panel discussion, you'll hear self-published authors tell their stories.
You’ll have an opportunity to learn about:
- finding the right topic for your book
- preparing your book for publication
- writing, editing and polishing, design and layout
- where to sell your self-published books and
- how to promote your books
Here are some event details, including where you can register.
I think it's going to be a really fun and lively panel discussion.