Sunday, October 17, 2021

Uncanny Tales: Storytime for Adults

I was honored that Chris Humphreys recently read some of my short fiction as part of the Vancouver Public Library's "Uncanny Tales: Storytime for Adults" series.

In a delightful dark and black and white setting, Chris reads my short stories "That Old Silk Hat They Found" and "Browsers."

"That Old Silk Hat They Found" is a tale that appears in my mini short story collection Snowman Shivers: Dark Humor Snowman Tales and is about my perception of what might really happen should a snowman come to life.

"Browsers" is the tale of a bookshop that feeds, like a Venus flytrap for book nerds, and appears in my mini-story collection Active Reader: And Other Cautionary Tales from the Book World.

 


 

You can see the video here.


Chris has, so far, narrated a few of my horror story collections.

Bumps in the Night: Creepy Campfire Tales

 


Night Cries (Nocturnal Screams Volume 1)

 


 Ode to Classics (Nocturnal Screams Volume 2)


 


No comments: