Friday, February 15, 2013

Back on CHCH Morning Live

I'm feeling the Valentine's Day love.

Yes, I know, Valentine's Day was yesterday.

But this morning Ben, Kerry and Shawna on Y108 were talking about having a Boxing Day for Valentine's Day - a Voxing Day . . . and so I thought it might be safe to mention V-Day on today's blog post.

Yesterday I was back in the CHCH Morning Live studios.  (Back in October, I was there as my author persona "Mark Leslie" talking about my book Haunted Hamilton with Annette Hamm) But yesterday, I was there as "Mark Lefebvre" (he is slightly more mature and professional) and talking about Kobo, the Kobo family of eReaders and eReading in general (as an idea for last minute great gifts -- I like to think of it as beyond chocolates and flowers)





Here is a link to the video.

http://www.chch.com/morning-live-blog/item/11558-e-reader-for-valentines

There was a lot of Kobo love in the CHCH studio that morning. Everybody had a wonderful personal story to share about their own experiences as readers and as Kobo reader owners. (Annette and I share a passion for books - and in our discussion, I might just have peeked her curiosity to get a Kobo reader)

I was particularly pleased to see, when the Kobo Glo was being shot, that it showed my personal library where a few recent books I had been reading, including The Essential Guide To Getting Your Book Published by Arielle Eckstut & David Henry Sterry (The Book Doctors) and books by Kobo Writing Life authors Bella Andre and Moses Znaimer, where shown.  It's always great when I can use any opportunity to show some Kobo Writing Life authors a little extra love.

It is (or was) Valentine's Day, after all . . . .


No comments: