Wattpad

Friday, August 12, 2005

Writing Stuff

I've made a bit of progress on various writing projects lately, starting to get caught up with correspondence with contributors for North of Infinity III: Parnauss Unbound (still behind, but starting to get caught up), as well as the Werewolf novel and a revisited short story project. (The original short story was 2500 words, but I know that to build in the proper character development I'm looking for, the re-write will end up at about 3500 or 4000 words)


Cdn Werewolf in NY
16986/ 70000 (22.01%)


Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep
884 / 4000 (22.01%)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hello Mark,

I'm glad to see that all is well with you and the family. I've been getting some pretty good entertainment out of reading yours and Peter's blogs all day. (I'm on vacation, so I got to do something to fill the time!) In fact it's been such good fun that I started my own...kimfoottitwannabewriter.blogspot.com....figured since everone else was doing it, why not me?

I've been inspired by yours (and Peter's) writing, especially with your success (belated congrats on the novel by the way!). I hope to be continually inspired by you guys, so that one day maybe I can see my dreams become a reality too.

Good Luck and I guess I'll see you around!

Kim (you know, from Chapters)

Mark Leslie said...

Hey Kim - it's wonderful to hear from you. I didn't realize you were a writer (not a wannabe writer as your blog suggests, but a writer) Glad you're enjoying this blog.

It would be great to catch up. You didn't leave me your email address though. Can you fire it off to me at mark@markleslie.ca? Thanks.