Friday, October 10, 2008

Da Count - The Smile On His Face

Last night, Alexander and I went to see Thomas the Tank and Friends Live at Copps Coliseum.

It was a fun show with music, dancing, and of course, Thomas, Percy and Diesel. Two acts, lots of participation required from the kids and, of course, popcorn for Alexander and me.

I must admit that I spent half the show just watching the huge grin on Alexander's face as he watched the action on stage. That was worth ten times the price of admission and the $15 Thomas flash light that they dinged me for at the souvenir table. I'd pay anything to see that beautiful smile.

dacount

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark... I hope you realize that you and your active and loving parenting play a huge part in creating those smiles. Wonderful count, my friend. Cheers!