Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shelf-Awareness Quotation Of The Day

I thought it was neat that I made the "quotation of the day" in the daily e-mail newsletter from Shelf Awareness on Thursday Nov 13 (Issue 802). As you can tell I'm a little behind in email and RSS reads, since I only noticed it now.

Here is the quote which appears in the Nov 13th issue.

'The Most Exciting Thing in the World . . . Just a Book'

"It is a book, which to me is the most exciting thing in the world. But that's really all it is. It's just a book. It's the way that we got it to you that's a lot more efficient."--Mark Lefebvre, book operations manager at Hamilton University's McMaster's bookstore, Hamilton, Ont., talking about the store's Espresso Book Machine, as quoted by the Hamilton Spectator.



1 comment:

Melodie Norman Haas said...

Congrats on your quote being quoted :) Nice quote too!