Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Vacation Remixed Trailer

As one might be able to easily tell, I'm a huge fan of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. It's one of those movies I love to watch every holiday season. (Of course, I also love to watch Die Hard and Die Hard 2 as well as Lethal Weapon -- to me, all four movies are great holiday classics)

Speaking of thriller type movies, while looking for a clip of Clark Griswold attacking Santa and his reindeer from Christmas Vacation, I stumbled upon this hilarious re-mix of a movie trailer for Christmas Vacation.

Only, the creative genius behind this re-mix makes it out to be a thriller rather than a comedy.

Nicely done.

2 comments:

lime said...

oh that's hilarious!!! xmas vacation is a near daily ritual in this house during the month of december.

and sorry about the spiral tree incident. glad to know alexander's spirits were lifted b the new trees.

Melodie Norman Haas said...

That is awesome. I got to see pieces of this the other night but am gearing up to sit down and watch the whole thing next week!

And as for the spiral tree antics, oh my goodness I am laughing so hard right now. I too have seen the "father gone wild" fits of frustration. Alex will definitely understand when he gets older. Especially when he sees boxes that say "some assembly required!" ha ha