Thursday, November 11, 2010

HNT - Where's Marco

While I was at the Giller awards the other night, a friend tweeted that she had spotted me in the crowd during the televised portion of the evening.

Therefore, for this week's Half-Nekkid Thursday, I thought it'd be fun to post a couple of "Where's Waldo" style pics from the televised event and see if you can spot me lurking in the crowd. Okay, I wasn't lurking so much as beaming with delight that I was there. But still a fun exercise. (Just look for the light glistening off my balding dome, one from the front, one from the back)


2 comments:

steph said...

Easy to spot in the first one but the second one not so much! I'm only guessing, then.

Mark Leslie said...

LOL, Steph. Well, there's got to be at least a bit of a challenge (although the 2nd one should be easy - I'm pretty much the first balding head you see on the front left)