Friday, April 23, 2010

Where Wolf?

I've booked today off work because this afternoon I'll be heading to Niagara Falls, NY for EerieCon 12. But later this morning, and before I leave, I'll be doing an interview with Paula B of The Writing Show podcast.

Due to popular demand from her listeners, I'll be giving Paula a bit of an update on how I'm progressing with my novel "A Canadian Werewolf in New York" -- a project I started . . . aw gee . . . several years ago and which Paula has been following as part of a "reality" series called "Getting Published with Mark Leslie" (ACWWINY is a novel about the "day in the life" of a middle aged man living with the side-effects of being a werewolf)

At least it's proof that the writing process (and finding time for writing when you work full time at another job) is not as easy as it might look to a non-writer.

But I'm not giving any "news" away on the project just yet. For that you'll have to listen to the podcast, which will likely go live in the next couple of weeks.

No comments: