Monday, July 16, 2012

Available Date

The "Available Date" for Haunted Hamilton: The Ghosts of Dundurn Castle & Other Steeltown Shivers has arrived.



The book's official publication date is August 6, 2012 -- available date means when it begins to be stocked and available to ship out to various bookstores that will carry it. So if you live in the Hamilton/Burlington area and are intrigued by this book, head over to your favourite local bookstore and make sure they're going to carry it.

It's funny to think that last year at this time, I was scrambling to gather research (which included going on various Haunted Hamilton Ghost Walks) and write the book.  That was a lot of fun.  A lot of sleep was lost as I wrote late into the night - but it was also a tremendously rewarding experience.

My author copies are being shipped out this week so I'll finally get to hold the book in my hands.

It will be a good feeling.

No comments: