Friday, July 06, 2012

Impatient America

Here is some interesting info sent to me by a fellow named Tony Shin, who works with a small group of development researchers.  Tony and his group create intriguing informative graphical pieces like the following piece called INSTANT AMERICA.

INSTANT AMERICA focuses on the unprecedented modern limited attention spans and desire for SPEEDY INFO.  (Hmm, and I recall all those times, just a few decades ago when I would "press play on tape 1" and go do something else for 30 minutes while a program would load to my Commodore Pet computer from the audio cassette it was stored on)

In any case, I thought I'd share Tony's intriguing info-graphic here.

If you can take the time to digest all the info, that is . . .

 Instant America
Created by: OnlineGraduatePrograms.com


I wonder how many of you continued reading to this point?

Comment if you have made it this far (unless commenting takes too much of your time, because the pop-up window takes half a second to load, then you have to spend time entering text and stuff)

2 comments:

bluemuf said...

That was amazing. Who Knew

Katherine Hajer said...

Made it! Fascinating stuff.

I was surprised so many people browse only from mobile devices. If that's true, why are so many web sites still designed so badly for mobile?