Thursday, December 27, 2007

HNT - Favourite HNT of 2007

The last HNT of the year is where we re-post our favourite HNT picture from the previous 12 months. I picked my favourite picture (from this post) which was taken about a dozen years ago of myself and my mother in law Dianne back when Francine and I were living in Ottawa. I have always loved this picture of the two of us because it illustrated the fun, loving relationship the two of us had. This past year has been a particularly difficult one because it's the year that we lost Francine's mom. Looking at pictures like this of us having fun together do help me feel a bit better.


Below I've posted two of the runners up of my other favourite shots from the past year.

When that haunted doll from my mother-in-law's place moved in with us and kept sneaking up behind me when I was least expecting it . . .

And, of course, having Susie guest star on an HNT series of posts (Terror in Toyland) was also a fun highlight for me. (I do hope that we eventually find out what happened to Susie after that horrific train crash)


Well, happy final HNT for 2007. Thanks for visiting (or re-visiting) my blog - hope you are having a fantastic holiday season and all the best to you in the New Year.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark, great choices and just for the record... I do enjoy coming here... just cuz. Cheers and Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Great choice... Ièm happy not being the only one going for more than one... ;-))
HHNT!

Stealth said...

I think those are great choices - I really love the haunted doll one :)

Lapis Ruber said...

Happy HNT and Happy New Year to come.

BTExpress said...

That look on your face with that doll, is priceless. LOL

Happy HNT and Happy New Year!

T - Another Geek Girl said...

Susie is the bomb diggety!
Lucky you to get to play with her toys. Erm, I mean... well, you know what I mean.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
I feel just like you do. I find comfort in looking through photos and remembering the good times. It's wonderful that you took pictures like this. You can't help but smile through the tears.

Have a great New Year!
HHNT

lime said...

terrific choices. it's greta to have pictures from happy times to remember loved ones by, the doll was funny, and the zany adventures with you and susie? well, how could we not love those.

here's to another great year of silly hnt-ing.

HHNT

Wirthy said...

Haunted doll - NOOOOOO!!! I am, too, haunted, except by the Burger King guy.

TK Kerouac said...

Wonderful choices, you look like a fun guy, Happy HNT!

Moosekahl said...

A beautiful tribute...those are the memories we all have to hold on to. Happy HNT