Wattpad

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Waiting For The Barbarians

So when Rick Mercer posted the latest "Photo Challenge" a shot of Harper and Martin, I thought that I'd give it a try. When I looked at the pose the two men were in, it reminded me of my "Conan costume" party pose, so I started working on this.

The only issue is that I can't come up with either a fitting background nor a caption (or perhaps dialogue bubbles)

I originally thought I'd title the post "Waiting for the Barbarians" (yes, an ode to the book by J. M. Coetzee). Then I considered calling it - "At the party leader's debate" - But nothing seems to work.

Any help?

4 comments:

Franny said...

I think something about "Who's got the most intelligent debate?" would be a good header/caption. (the answer of course is the guy with the beer)
Love that picture. Good luck!

Kimberly said...

how about..."Conan says, why can't we all be friends?"

I'm with Franny, love that pic! :)

Bob said...

Steven Harper shows Paul Martin why he likes Xena over barbarian-beer drinker Mark Lefebvre.

Rainypete said...

Steven and Paul debate the Tories' new "A beer for every rocker" policy.