Friday, January 09, 2009

Does Whatever A President Elect Can

Having been a huge fan of Spider-man my entire life I was tickled to see that Barack Obama will be making a guest appearance in the latest issue.

Apparently in issue #583 of The Amazing Spider-Man (on shelves Jan 14, 2008), a special insert story will appear featuring Spidey and Obama thwarting the evil plans of The Chameleon on Inauguration Day.

Admittedly, I haven't read the comic book much in the past ten years -- paying for the mortgage and food have prevented me from being able to spend the between $50 and $75 on comic books per month that it would likely cost for me to buy all the monthly releases like I used to. I do pick it up from time to time, though, always curious to see what my favourite web-slinger is up to.

I certainly plan on picking this particular issue up -- along with, I imagine millions of others who are curious to check it out.


No comments: