Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pow! Right Between The Eyes!

I like that title. I particularly like the way in which the author of this book, Andy Nulman, is going about promoting it.

Andy Nulman has written a book called POW! RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES! Profiting from the Power of Surprise and is offering 200 copies to the first group of legitimate bloggers who simply asks him for one.

The way to ask Andy for a book is to blog about it -- he's asking bloggers to request the book on their own blog and way that we see fit and link that post to his original request on his blog.

This isn't the first time I've heard of Andy or read about his methods of viral marketing using new and fun techniques -- and that's why I'm dying to read this book.

So Andy, if you're reading this . . .

PLEASE! I WANT ONE!

In fact, I'm so curious to read it that, Andy, if you send me a copy of your forthcoming book, I'll send YOU a copy of my short story collection ONE HAND SCREAMING. (It's a decent collection of my previously published stories -- if you like horror and dark humour you're likely to enjoy it -- if you don't then you're likely not to enjoy it -- hey, I have to be honest here as I know it's not everybody's cup of tea)

But in any case I am interested in reading POW! RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES!

Andy, please email me so I can send you my address.

Thanks.

No comments: