Saturday, February 07, 2009

Talk820 Morning Interview

Yesterday morning, Jason & Jodi from Talk820 and I had a chat about the Espresso Book Machine at Titles Bookstore McMaster University and the different types of custom books that we're producing there, including the special "put your sweetheart on the cover of a love sonnet book" we're offering customers for Valentine's Day.

It was a fun conversation, running about five minutes.

I though it would be fun to throw together a short video sequence of photos to go along with the conversation, and posted it to YouTube.

2 comments:

lime said...

oh the imagination boggles with potential here!

thanks for sharing. such fun.

- said...

Hey! I started reading your blog about two years ago, but lost track of it somewhere along the way. I won't make that mistake again- this time I'm subscribing.