Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Horror Author Book Trailer

Several friends of mine who will be doing a book signing at the Coles in Cobourg, ON this coming Saturday have this nifty trailer that was put together for them.

Saturday Dec 15th 12:30 to 5:00 PM

Di Barron
Gemma Files
Séphera Giròn
Sandra Kasturi
Brett Alexander Savory
Allan Mills





I had the pleasure of doing a multi-author signing with Brett and Sandra earlier this year in Toronto, and I'm sure this is going to be a similarly fun event to attend. If you're a horror fan and are in the area, I urge you to go check it out. You won't be disappointed.

I'm eager, of course, to try my own hand at creating a video book trailer. Looks like a lot of fun to produce.

1 comment:

Rainypete said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with. If you need some images let me know.