Thursday, August 05, 2010

HNT - New Glasses

A couple of weeks ago luggage was stolen out of my truck in downtown Toronto.

In the incident, I ended up losing my glasses.

No, I don't wear them all the time -- just in the evening before heading to bed and in the morning before I shower (or if I have a really bad cold/flu and my eyes are sensitive and need more of a rest)

So I thought I'd do an HNT shot this week that show my new glasses.  (Along with a book that's on my ever-growing "to read" pile.)


(For those interested, the book is a new anthology edited by Charlaine Harris and Toni L. P. Kelner called Death's Excellent Vacation - Tales of paranormal R & R -- and it includes a Sookie Stackhouse story, which I'm looking forward to reading.  Just as soon as I can find some R&R time, paranormal or otherwise)


No comments: