Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Delightful Review Of An Old Friend

I was delighted to see a review yesterday of a story I'm rather fond of; a tale which had originally been published back in 1997 - "That Old Silk Hat They Found"

The review was of the story (which was reprinted in my book One Hand Screaming) as well as the audio version which is in Episode 5 of my Prelude To A Scream podcast.

Photo from Guy-Sports.com
Here are a few quotes from the review from Issue 3 of the "Support The Little Guy" E-Zine written by Brandon Layng.

Mark Leslie’s “That Old Silk Hat They Found”, is a cute and tormented tale that pokes a twiggy finger at each and every hole in the Frosty fable . . . It’s a “Frosty the Snowman” for horror lovers, you won’t want to miss on a cold Winter’s day. - Brandon Layng STLG #3
 I'm always delighted when I see an old friend like my dark humour tale about Frosty, given so much love.

Two of my snowman stories ("That Old Silk Hat They Found" and "Ides of March") are also available as an eBook on Amazon and Kobo, among other places where you can get ebooks.

No comments: