Saturday, March 24, 2012

Seen Some More

Yesterday, at the end of another book-loving work day, I was able to snap some fresh pictures of bookish folks holding Julie Wilson's Seen Reading. 

All for the love of continuing to grow the Pinterest Seen Holding Seen Reading board.

So without further ado, here are a few of my Kobo pals checking out the awesome book.

No more "faking it" for Nathan - he's truly excited (halo effect & all) to be holding the real book.  That, or he was excited that I was moving to another spot and would no longer be sitting right beside him. The jury is still out on that one.

Stephen was annoyed to learn that I was moving beside him - but getting a chance to get his hands on a copy of the book seemed to lift his spirits.
Uma, who was a fan of the original blog the book is based on couldn't wait to not only get her hands on the book, but to start reading it. (I had to wrestle the book out of her hands to get her to give it back)
And while I was fighting with Uma for the book, Christina snuck up and grabbed the book, starting to read it. Here she is caught and Busted!

1 comment:

Julie Wilson said...

This makes me one happy voyeur!