Monday, April 16, 2007

EBook Now Available

An ebook version of my story collection One Hand Screaming is now available via Payloadz.com.

Yes, an Adobe PDF version of the full text of the original print book (complete with the 20-odd typos and layout errors that most people likely don't see but which scream at me every time the book is held in front of me).

And it can be yours for a mere $2.75 Canadian. (Something like $2.10 US) You can pay using PayPal or any major credit card via a secure transaction.

"Wow!" I can hear you saying in response to this. "That's cheaper than a Starbucks coffee. Not only that, but you don't have to stand there like an idiot for 20 minutes while they go out, pick the coffee beans, wash, then grind them to brew up your cup of joe." That's right, my friend. The download is instant and the whole transaction takes less than 2 minutes.

See how nice I am? I even have this neatoman button you can push to immediately buy and download the product.



Okay, it's not my button, but the good people at Payloadz lent me their code . . .


-- End of Blatant Advertising Self-Promotion Blog Post --
(oh, who am I kidding -- the self-promotion NEVER ends, not really)

No comments: