Well, I'm proud to be a Canadian and proud to have such wonderful American neighbours (and proud of the fact that I can throw u's into words like neighbours and my buddies south of the 49th parallel don't make fun of me.
I took a few shots of some of the fun we have over the past weekend.
Here they are, left to right:
(You can click on them to see the larger image)
1) Alexander wearing his Canada t-shirt and doing his best "Sears" pose.
2) Me, Alexander and friends John, Renata & Emma enjoying a backyard swim (you might remember John from an HNT post from a few weeks ago - Trained Professionals)
3) My token "half nekkid" shot of my Canada Day underwear (has phrases like: "Hockey Night in Canada" "Montreal smoked meat" "Back bacon" "Poutine" "Strong beer" "Toonies and loonies" and other fun Canadianisms)
4) My Canada Day "Product of Canada" shirt
5) Francine and Alexander enjoying a backyard swim
6) Alexander running through the sprinkler while sporting his 100% Canadian t-shirt.
Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canucks! Happy Independence Day to my buddies in the US!
Happy HNT to all of us! And God bless us, everyone!
Go visit the original Patriot, Osbasso by clicking the link below