Wednesday, October 26, 2005

When Babies Attack

My son has always been fascinated with the camera. He certainly seems to know what the little device is, as he often smiles, poses and hams when he sees me readying for a shot. But he has always been excited (and aggressive) about wanting to hold the camera.

That’s probably why I have so many photographs of him seemingly attacking the camera, like a miniature version of Sean Penn clashing with the paparazzi, perhaps.

Based on all of the wonderful shots of Alexander reaching for the camera (as well as some video shots I have that document, first hand, how he’s actually been able to wrestle the camera from my hands), I always thought it would make a great half hour special on Fox television - like a cross between “America’s Funniest Home Videos” and “Cops”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is really cute. When I take pics of Nick I call it "the attack to big baby" and usually he tries to eat the lens of the camera. Makes for pricesless pics.

Christina- aka gotrainer