Thursday, July 19, 2007

HNT - TiT - Desperately Seeking Susie


Terror in Toyland (TiT) - An HNT Adventure
by Mark Leslie


Continued from this post

Although Mark's first thought upon waking was that he should try to find Susie and help her, he realized that if he was going to be successful in saving his friend, he needed to ensure his own safety first.


(Yes, this is the chicken's justification for running scared)

Mark hopped to his feet and tried to put some distance between himself and the Tater crew. As he ran, he looked left and right but could not see Susie anywhere. "Where is she? I need to save her not only because she's a friend, but also because I owe her the favour. Besides, she knows where my pants are."

After running a few steps, he stopped behind a few blobs of Play-Doh so he could catch his breath.


"Okay," he said. "Now that I've caught my breath and distanced myself from the Tater crew, I can figure out where Susie is and rescue her."

But at that moment he heard Spud Trooper yell out: "There he is!"

And before he could do anything the Darth Crew had shot their special laser fire at the blobs of Play-Doh. They quivered and stirred and soon rose up to take on human shaped forms.

"Hang in there, Susie," Mark gasped. "I might be a bit delayed in rescuing you."

"Oh," the giant greenish brown Play-Doh man in front of him said. "You'll be more than delayed. You're so dead!"

The yellowish Play-Doh man behind him just cackled madly.


To be continued . . .



Are you desperately seeking more info about Half Nekkid Thursday?
Click the image below to visit Osbasso and learn more

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL this is hysterical! Love it!
HHNT!

lime said...

hahahaha, fabulous as ever. i think you should get those playdoh guys into an extruder and see how tough they are1

HHNT

mr ratburn said...

Oh no! Will Mark ever be saved from the play doh men so that he can rescue me?

And, where am I?
Where are your pants?

HHNT Mark! Can't wait to see if we live.....

Anonymous said...

Erm, yeah, that was me up there! HHNT Mark!

Anonymous said...

Once again .. you amaze and then leave us hanging ...

HHNT

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha! awesome!

Cosima said...

For a moment I thought Susie is encased in playdoh! Go get her quickly!

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!!!
HHNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

Fancy tartan pants eh? Great HNT Pics. Thanks

Charlie said...

you're crazy. its official! HHNT and looking forward to the next installment!

lecram sinun said...

You should have warned me.... I'm out of popcorn! Always fun and fabulous! Cheers and Happy HNT!

tkkerouac said...

hysterical, and great boxer shorts too! Happy HNT!

Melodie Norman Haas said...

Playdo evil men! This story gets better and better! Hooray!

Stealth said...

ooo I need susie too..I need her tea damnit.

hold down the fort! Stay strong!

BTExpress said...

Your nuts!! But funny as hell. Happy HNT!