Thursday, September 07, 2006

HNT - Getting Hammered

Since I've used HNT to talk about the character auction I was involved in to raise money for the Hamilton Literacy Council, I figured I'd share the winner of the auction in today's post.

The winner is none other than fellow Hamiltonian, fellow blogger and fellow HNTer RainyPete. A man who is as generous as he is funny.

Peter gets to be killed off in my online serial thriller, "I, Death" -- a couple of days after he won, we arranged to get together for a few beers (Hamilton's own Lakeport Honey Lager, of course) and figure out how best to kill him. Not to give it away, but since the horror tale is being rolled out in blog format, told as if from the point of view of an actual real blogger, the method of death will be related to the unique story format being used. We haven't worked out all the details, but as it rolls forward in the next few weeks, it should be fun.

So for this week's HNT, I present a shot that RainyPete took of the two of us working out details on how to best kill him off.


And yes, for those perceptive enough to spot them, you can catch Yorrick the skull and Darth Tater in the shot.



Go visit Osbasso, a guy lots of people would like to get hammered
with and learn more about Half-Nekkid Thursday . . .


HNTbutton

21 comments:

S said...

OOH ooh me first! LOL Um is next weeks HNT going to be his funeral?

Isnt meeting fellow bloggers fun?
HHNT Mark and RainyPete!

Brown eyed girl said...

Oh that is great. I love this!
Happy HNT!
~xo

Anonymous said...

Yorrick scared me!

Anonymous said...

Hammer away at those keys guys!
Happy HNT Mark & Pete!

Emily

Leesa said...

Oh this is fun! I love it :) HHNT!

Katie :) said...

Maxwell's silver hammer has a whole new meaning... :)
;)
HHNT

Stealth said...

bang bang maxwell's silver hammer goes down on his head....

LOL

Priceless!

HHNT!

paitl1 said...

ya know, here over the last week or so i would almost invite someone putting a claw hammmer upside my skull. HaPPY HNT.

Rainypete said...

It was nice to meet Yorrick and Darth Tater in person.

Oh and you too!

It should be fun.

Ellamir said...

That's a funny pic ^^

HHNT

lime said...

LOL, i love it. two of the funniest HNTers around in a combined effort. awesome!

HHNT!

Suze said...

Great shot! I found myself shouting out "look behind you".

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Franny said...

Wicked! A hammer...how creative!

Anonymous said...

hahaha, wonderful!! I love the nose, as well as the hammer. happy hnt :). x

lecram sinun said...

Bang, Bang, Maxwell's silver hammer cam down on his head....

Cheers!

MG said...

too funny!
HHNT!

Michelle said...

LOL What a great HNT post....love the "joint" HNT!! hehe

HHNT ;)

Ag said...

Nice to you boys play so well together

HHNT

The Middle Child said...

Put the hammer down and just back away slowly....
That's a good boy!

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

HHNT!

New to visiting your blog, and somewhat new to HNT..thought it was about time I dropped in, and said Hello.

Darth Tater! LMAO! All I can see is a little Mr. Potato-Head Anakin. running round on the carpet. The Beatles song, of course, comes to mind also..BANG BANG!!

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Yikes! And such a big smile you have!