Saturday, June 06, 2009

Forthcoming Shorts

Within the last couple of days I sold two short pieces of work to online markets, and I have a short story forthcoming in a print magazine. Thought I'd briefly share a bit of info about it all.

Coming early June 2009 (most likely between June 7th and 14th)
- STORY: [Untitled] in Tweet the Meat. This is a 26 word 140 character story that will appear in the really cool Twitter-length e-Zine of horror. Check out their fun daily tweets from here.

Coming June 21, 2009
- POEM: "Daddy's Girl" -- this short "cute" dark humour poem will be appearing, yes, you guessed it, on father's day in the online e-zine Everyday Weirdness. Every day this e-zine provides a short daily dose of weirdness from the realms of sci-fi, fantasy and horror. Perfect for reading on your hand-held wireless device.

Coming July 2009
- STORY: "Less of a Man" in Necrotic Tissue. This is a short-short zombie tale and my very first attempt to write a zombie story. I went with "touching" rather than disgusting. I've been reading Necrotic Tissue since it first came out as a free online magazine and am delighted to be in their very first print issue.

No comments: