Thursday, October 18, 2007

HNT - Murder Most Foul

A few weeks ago, I posted a picture of myself lying dead on the floor at the bookstore where I work, crushed under a pile of books. It was part of the Who Murdered Manager Mark? event we're hosting at Titles bookstore at McMaster University.

Well, the week-long (actually it's 8 days because we're not open Sunday) interactive mystery challenge begins on Monday Oct 22nd. According to the premise, I'll be found dead on the floor that morning, and customers are asked to pick up an investigator toolkit and start reading the clues posted through the store. (Full contest rules found here) - We're doling out some great prizes.

To get customers interested and exciting about the event, we taped out my body outline at the Crime Scene in the main intersection of the store.

So this week, I present I picture of myself - well, a picture of an outline of myself . . .



And, again, my sincerely apologies to those eager to see the next episode in the Darth Tater - Terror in Toyland storyline. It'll actually be at least two weeks before that resumes regular programming . . .



(Talk about plans being afoot - HNT Master Osbasso is planning a Halloween themed HNT
next week - click the link below and check it out)


5 comments:

S said...

Ooh, a "chalk" outline of a dead man...yet another way to do a self portrait where you are not in it, yet you are....very clever HNT sir!

I can wait, I can wait! Its just that im getting sore and cold lying here on the railroad tracks in Denali. Youre probably planning to kill me off anyway......

HHNT Mark

lime said...

i knowq who did it!

it was darth tater...in the store....with a box of books!

HHNT and have fun with the contest.

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is good though. Cheers and Happy HNT!

BTExpress said...

I'll bet the murderer gets off, because your not really dead. Can't fool me. Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Mark, did you lose a contact lens again, dance all night like a fool, and show up at work drunk?