Monday, March 23, 2009

Who Was That Lens-ed Man?

My good buddy Greg Roberts, photographer extraordinaire, has created a SoFoBoMo blog.

The SoFoBoMo project is kind of like NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), except it's for photographers and isn't geared towards ONE particular month, but rather a 31 day period. Thus, SoFoBoMo is short for The Solo Photo Book Month.

Several years ago, Greg took some photos for me that I've been using as author photos for various things such as on books, websites, author profiles, FBI most-wanted lists, etc. You can tell he's good because in the photos he makes me look somewhat intelligent and pensive.

Greg's skills in photography are quite varied -- he does great portraits and slice of life pictures, great landscapes and wonderful textural shots as well. I'm curious to see what sort of mix he'll bring to this particular book project or if he'll focus in on one area.

I've long been hoping to see Greg put together a book of photographs and am thus quite looking forward to following the progress on this fun, fast-paced project.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the positive post Mark!

Greg R