Thursday, January 04, 2007

HNT - On Moosie, On Boo!

Yeah, I know, Christmas is over. But, much like Halloween, we have trouble taking down the decorations. I think we'll wait until after Ukrainian Christmas to do that (my Baba would be so proud of us)

I thought it was cute that Alexander kept Boo (his ghost puppet from Halloween) around, sleeping with him every night, and this past Christmas he enjoyed taking him for rides in the wooden Santa sleigh that is normally reserved for the little stuffed moose. I wonder if both of them will still be riding around when Easter comes along, maybe asking the Easter Bunny to pull their sleigh . . .

9 comments:

lime said...

LOL, works for me if it works for alexander!

and no worries on the undecorating, we wait until orthodox christmas too.

HHNT!

m_o_o_nspells said...

Very cute...HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Aww... what cute pics. We leave our decorations up for a long time after christmas too. Sometimes they don't come down until February. HHNT!

Suze said...

Mark, did you know there's a moose loose in this hoose! (sorry I just couldn't resist) Lol

Alexander looks as cute as his daddy.

Happy New Year and best wishes for 2007 to you all.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Anonymous said...

Just to Adorable!!!

BTExpress said...

I kept my Christmas tree up one year until Easter. No kidding, Easter. Being once a live tree, it was pretty brown and a fire trap buy then, but we liked it. I wonder what everyone thought when they drove by the house and saw it laying out at the curb?

Sassy said...

Leave the decorations up for a bit longer!!
Looks like Alexander's having lots of fun. Awesome pics.
You are both handsome!

Regal said...

Great photos - Happy New Year!

Rainypete said...

They'll just keep accumulating until every holiday is represented in Alex's collection. Priceless!