Thursday, January 25, 2007

HNT - Prelude To A New Terror

I was sitting around and remembering around this same time last year was the time that my epic HNT battle with Darth Tater began. I was very lucky to have survived it and still have dreadful nightmares about it.

Frankly, I didn't want to think about it, but I have no choice, since this past Christmas, Francine bought me yet another Mr. Potato-head themed toy.

This time, it was a giant Darth Tater that came with a smaller Darth Tater, a SpudTrooper and Artoo-Potatoo. So now there are five of them, sitting there in the corner of the basement, potentially plotting their revenge.

And I can't get the thought out of my mind. I wonder at all the freaky and bizarre plans they have, and wonder when they'll carry out their revenge on me.

Only time will tell, I suppose. Perhaps it will all start next week in an HNT series that I'm calling: Terror in Toyland.


Stay tuned . . .


18 comments:

Rainypete said...

Woohoo! They're back in all their some assembly required glory!!

Alyssa said...

LOL!!


I love it!


happy HNT

Phain said...

yessss!

lime said...

oh man, spudtrooper and artoo-potato are HILARIOUS looking! i CANNOT wiat for this next adventure to begin!

HHNT

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!! Grab the popcorn and a bottle of wine!! Bring it on!!! :D :D

HHNT. Love the trailer!

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoooooooo.....a new adventure!! Cant'wait!!

HHNT :)

S said...

Oh boy, I cant wait! Until then, I suggest you keep the basement door locked!

HHNT Mark!

Leesa said...

Can't wait ;)
HHNT

Anonymous said...

excellent! waiting with baited breath :)

happy half naked toysday.

Anonymous said...

ginning huge...darth tater...I must know where you got that...

THAT is TOO frikking cool.

Anonymous said...

waiting with bated breath... or at least taterd breath.

Anonymous said...

only one piece of advice I can give you...buy a deep fryer!

Happy HNT!

Sassy said...

Hehehe
Have to leave us wondering eh?!

Thank goodness for a little white now to make it feel like winter!

HHNT

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait!!!
HHNT

Regal said...

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

my kind of story, cant's wait, HHNT

Franny said...

Looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Sir......nice photo.....that's not your eye is it?...