Thursday, May 31, 2007

HNT - TiT - The Great Train Escape


Terror in Toyland (TiT) - An HNT Adventure
by Mark Leslie



Continued from this post

"Okay," Mark finally said. "I have an idea."

"Great," Susie replied. "What is it?"

"An idea is any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity."

"No, I know what an idea is. What is YOUR idea?"


Mark smiled. "I know, I was just trying to be funny. Why don't we hop the next passing train. That should take us out of here and hopefully out of the range of the Tater gang's laser shots."

"Great idea!" Susie said, and lept onto the nearest passing train.

Mark hopped on the car in front of her and they sped down the tracks.


"Woo hoo!" they both yelled out, the wind in their hair. (There was more of it, of course, in Susie's long flowing hair than there was in Mark's diminishing locks, but you get the point)

"This was a great idea!" Susie said. "You're a pretty cool dude."

"Thanks," Mark said, smiling.

Just then, the train headed up a steep hill and was heading towards a broken set of tracks that just ended in mid air.

"I take that back. This was a stupid idea," Susie said. "You're an idiot!"


"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" was all Mark said as the train started to plummet off the tracks.



To be continued . . .


12 comments:

Melodie Norman Haas said...

Oh no! Mark, Susie, jump!

Great work with the photos Mark :) I am loving this series!

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I sure hope they'll survive! Haha!

Happy HNT :)

oldfashionmomma said...

lol i love reading these posts

happy hnt

tkkerouac said...

you two should produce childrens books,
Looking good
Happy HNT!

BTExpress said...

I hope you guys can fly. Happy HNT!

Rainypete said...

Will Mark and Susie survive their death defy plunge?


Will the toys catch up with them?


Could someone please find some pants for Mark?


Tune in next week for these answers and more!

lime said...

talk about a cliffhanger!!!!

HHNT

Anonymous said...

I am loving these shots ♥ HHNT!

SIMPLY ME said...

maybe there's a big pillow on the floor...,hhnt

S said...

Oh lordy, are you still in your underwear?

I guess we're dead now...shall I take some pics of me lying on the ground covered in ketchup?

HHNT Mark! This is fabulous!

S said...

Oh but I do like Loris idea! LOL

Stealth said...

hahahahah!!!!! You never disappoint!

Was Ringo Starr narrating this like he used to on Thomas the Tank Engine?

Because in my mind he was. LOL.