Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Writing Stuff

Received some updates over the past several days regarding various writing related activities.

  • The book NAKED TALES: STORIES BY WRITERS WHO BLOG (which will include the very first short story I published "The Progressive Sidetrack" -- a young adult humour tale in the vein of Ferris Bueller's Day Off) has been delayed a couple of months and should be out by mid to late summer.
  • I had a story accepted to appear in the next issue of The Online Journal of Contemporary Horror: Dissections. This also is slated to be out some time in the summer.
  • I've been accepted as an affiliate member of the Horror Writer's Association.
  • The trio of authors (myself, Carol Weekes and Michael Kelly) appearing at Bakka-Phoenix books in Toronto on August 25th has grown to include Brett Alexander Savory and Sandra Kasturi. And THEN there were FIVE!
And, of course, I'm still struggling to finish the outline to the novelization of my online serial thriller "I, Death" as well as finish the first draft of "A Canadian Werewolf in New York."

No rest for the wicked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the horror writers association! That's cool.

I know you're busy, but would you rather be busy, or not writing at all? We wicked ones have all the fun!