Thursday, May 24, 2007

HNT - TiT - Stalling


Terror in Toyland (TiT) - An HNT Adventure
by Mark Leslie



Continued from this post


"Oh no!" Mark said. "They're shooting at us!"

"Yeah, I know," Susie said. "You just said that."

"Aw, c'mon," Mark said. "I've got to repeat the last line from the previous episode, or at least paraphrase it to give the reader a chance to remember where this story last left off."

Susie grinned "Okay, but no more gimmicks for the rest of this post, okay?"


"Alright!" Mark tried to sound calm, but couldn't control the panic from his voice. "I can't take this any longer."

"What, the suspense of this awesome adventure?" Susie asked.

"No," Mark said. "The fact that this story is dragging along and we're still being shot at and haven't gotten to the next fun and exciting thing that's supposed to happen."

"Well, you're the writer." Susie said. "Why don't you write the next bit already?"

"I can't. I don't have any new images to go along with what's supposed to happen next. I mean, after all, I'm in Montreal right now, away from my camera, so I can't do any new poses, can't really advance the story that much."



"Excuses, excuses," Susie said. "Yet again, I need to save the day while you keep stalling. I can't believe I agreed to be a part of this silly mess you call a storyline. Here, I'm going to suddenly have the ability to deflect their shots and help us escape. Sound good?"

And then Susie jumped in front of the shots being fired at them and started deflecting the shots. "Okay, I'll deflect these shots, you figure out a way for us to escape."

"I'm still rather scared." Mark said, standing behind her frozen in fear.

"Oh man, you already used that picture of yourself you know . . . just figure out a way to escape already, okay."

"Escape the shots?"

"No, escape the stupid stalling of this storyline already!"



Will Susie and Mark escape the shots being fired at them?
Will Mark keep stalling the storyline?
Have you already given up on following this silly adventure?



To be continued . . .





13 comments:

Hollz said...

hahah very funny pics.. HHNT!

Moosekahl said...

Looks like a good time...Happy HNT!

S said...

lol..can you push it or what?

I see that new extractor thing is working out well!
HHNT Mark...dont worry, a good superhero never leaves before everyone is safe!

Anonymous said...

I'm not giving up ... I'm still waiting in suspense for the story to continue ......

HHNT

Stealth said...

LMAO!!! SUSIE GOT IN THE TATER STORY!!!!

hahahahha

I love it!!!

You Rock!!!

Felix and Melissa said...

Im hanging on for the next installment too!

Charlie said...

This is too good..and thats why I keep coming back! HHNT!

tkkerouac said...

Happy HNT! and Susie is a hoot!

Melodie Norman Haas said...

This is too funny! I have a pic I am going to email to you Mark. I made it just for you! Ohh and I got my movie up! Whoo hoo

Bsoholic said...

Hahaha! nice!

BTExpress said...

LMAO!!! Happy HNT!

SIMPLY ME said...

maybe the energy from all us in blogland can help you. Lets see, next thursday, channel all thoughts to Mark.................HHNT

lime said...

bwahahaha. what a gripping plot, what expertly crafted dialogue, what exciting visuals. i'll be shocked if you don't win the pulitzer....hehehe. you make me smile every week.

HHNT