Thursday, May 17, 2007

HNT - TiT Outtakes 1 - Surk Marsie

If you came here hoping for the continued Darth Tater / Terror in Toyland HNT storyline, please pardon this minor diversion from the tale. The story will continue next week.

I had to take a moment and spotlight a behind the scenes look at the making of this series. I know that it's really hard to tell, but since Susie and I have never met, the magic of bringing us together for this storyline was actually created by Photoshop. Yes, yes, I know, it's hard to believe because the images are just so REAL looking.

But the truth is that it's all very carefully orchestrated special effects using photo enhancement.

To illustrate, I'm going to share a few of the outtake shots that ended up on the "cutting room floor" so to speak when my fingers slipped when trying to create those incredibly unbelieveable special effects used in this world-renowned HNT storyline.



And yes, though these photos look incredibly believable, please don't concern yourselves. There wasn't a freak accident where Susie and I exchanged heads. It was just a Photoshop slip-up.

Click the following links to read the entire HNT Terror in Toyland storyline so far, which WILL continue . . .




Half-Nekkid Thursday is celebrating its 2nd Anniversary!
Two Years of Naked Thursdays! Happy Anniversary!
Click the image below to visit Os and learn more about HNT.

14 comments:

S said...

OK ok this is too weird...if I ever wanted to know what it would be like to be a slightly fuzzy six foot tall man in Spidey pants, now is my chance!

You are sooo silly...and I can see the chop improvement with your new tool!

HHNT Mark!

Anonymous said...

AHH! That is so damn cool and really messed up too! HHNT!

oldfashionmomma said...

heheh very cool pictures.

Happy HNT

Charlie said...

Again, brilliance!

HHNT :)

lime said...

ROFLMAO!!!! you are toooo much! i'm dying here. love it! so this is outtake week for both of us huh? lol

HHNT ya nut!

Bunny said...

Those are photoshopped? Wow. I would never have known. ;)
Happy HNT Anniversary!!

Sassy said...

Funny..but scary at the same time...

HHNT!

Melodie Norman Haas said...

You are so much fun Mark! I want Photoshop now LOL Thanks for the outtakes look :)

tkkerouac said...

Lots of fun, happy HNT!

Brown eyed girl said...

That is great! Good to see you again!

Happy HNT!
~xo

BTExpress said...

LMAO! Happy HNT!

SIMPLY ME said...

You make it look so easy, but I do think you have lots of talents my friend! HHNT

Anonymous said...

Hi I'll go check that HNT thing out ...never heard of it before. I've had my blog 4 months only just learnt how to arrange the sidebar vaguely how I like it (brand new clock! woow!!) etc. 2 days ago, so photos will be a whole new revolution for me ... fascinating blog uv got here. Found you via hopping through so many of your friends and friends-of etc I've forgotten who. Take it easy though & all the best ... & ur welcome to drop by mine...
Gledwood
"gledwood vol 2"

Anonymous said...

*LOL* Your pics always crack me up.

Btw, I have new digs. Check out the place and say hello sometime. Oh, and please update your blogroll. :)

Have a great evening.